Task – Balanced Argument
This week, your writing challenge is to write a balanced argument about whether families should visit the beach during lockdown. As restrictions of lockdown reduced a little, many people have taken the opportunity to visit our beautiful coastline. Whilst some think this is perfectly acceptable and good for you, others believe this has been dangerous and shouldn’t have been allowed. Write your argument with an introduction, two paragraphs for visiting the beach and two against visiting the beach finishing with a brief concluding paragraph.
Please email your finished description to us at [email protected] We would love to read them.
What I’m Looking For:
· an opening paragraph that introduces the argument
· evidence used to support different views
· a range of formal and technical language included
· a concluding paragraph that sums the argument up
· Use a range causal conjunctions and adverbials
Resources to Help