Task – Non-chronological report
This week, we thought it would be interesting for you to write about one of your interests. Choose a subject that you know a lot about, or one you would like to research, and then write a non-chronological report about it. If Mr Allen was doing this, he might write a report about tigers as they are his favourite animal.
What I’m Looking For:
· Introductory paragraph – classify what the subject of the report is
· Clear paragraphs with sub-headings about different elements of your chosen topic
· The use of a list with a colon and semi-colons
· Use of technical language specific to the subject that you are writing about
· The use of colons and semi-colons within a list. Remember, you need a main clause before the colon.