Task – Informal Letter Writing
Write an informal letter to a friend or relative that you are not able to see during these unusual times. Write about what you have been doing and how you are feeling.
What I’m Looking For:
- An introduction – use an informal greeting and explain why you wanted to write to them.
- 3 paragraphs to organise your writing – what you have done, where you have been and how you are feeling.
- Use chatty and informal expressions.
- Ask questions about your friend/relative.
- Time conjunctions – they are used to join ideas in a sentence and give more information about when things happened (see guidance below)